Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is Spring Here?

Beautiful day, today.  I took the dogs out for a walk.  Poor creatures!  They didn't remember how it feels to walk on leash.  Is their first outside walk this year.  Their noses were up in the air or low on the ground, sniffing every little blade of grass.  If you don't count the pulling, I had a rather enjoyable walk with my two four-legged friends. 






Shall I hope that Spring is here?  I am afraid!  This is Chicago after all.  I remember a year, in the mid 1990s, when we had a snow storm on April 1.  Yep!  I got fooled.  But, like Spring, hope springs eternal.  It's time for me to finish any Fall/Winter knitting projects I have started, and dive whole heartily in Spring and Summer items.

Stay tuned for pictures of new items.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Spring is hope and a renewal, every year. Just when about ready to give up, spring is the faithful reminder that change and beauty will come once more. It's right around the corner

    ReplyDelete